Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Capture The Moments"



I couldn't have said it better! My good friend Gabe is such a creative jack of all trades hence his Image Art Photography... this pic is actually from last summer when we went jet skiing in Panama City Beach out in the Gulf with the dolphins...you know before BP's OOPS! of an oil spill...Anyway we had some Coronas on the beach a.k.a. the muse for our fake Corona ads and done with a disposable camera no less!We were just playing around...I love this... Good times...speaking of Gabe I almost forgot me and him got a session in the studio tomorrow...told ya'...he's a jack of all trades! Check out him out at www.gabrielmaupin.com

...oh yeah I stayed in Tallahassee for Memorial Day Weekend...I didn't want to be one of those people coming back from a weekend of stunting to coming up short on their rent on the 1st...I know it happen LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment