Saturday, June 26, 2010

Having one of those" damn... why did that happen?" moments...

Sooo yeah that meeting I was supposed to have with the agent never happen...bugger(in my London accent).
He was flying into Atlanta and his flight was to touch down at 6pm. Six came, then 7:30pm...still no sign, I eventually hit him up at 8:30pm and that's when I got a text back saying his flight had been delayed and he was stuck in Chicago. So that was definitley a damper, but I always know that God doesn't make mistakes. It's actually a blessing for real, because it was such short notice when he asked to meet with me, I was scrambling around trying to get my songs together...I wasn't exactly prepared for the meeting to be honest<<< this is what I've come up with... hey whatever helps me sleep at night right?

No comments:

Post a Comment