Friday, June 25, 2010

My adventures and mis-adventures at the dentist


Dr. Edwards has got to be one of the coolest docs I've ever run into. This is him in my headphones since I was going to be awake during my second surgery I needed some tunes. You may or may not remember the first one about two months ago when I had all four of wisdom teeth pulled out...but it would be discovered later ( a month and half later to be exact) that a piece of my jaw bone was the culprit for my extended pain and suffereing from my extraction...that some how was missed by my original doc Dr. Jones.( Try to give the business to black folk, but you see they don't act right...just saying) I mean it was miserable! And I still actually have that piece of my bone as a "keepsake" as Dr. Edwards called it...but anyway he saved my face because if it was left in there any longer they would had to go into my jaw from the outside...thus scarring my pretty little face...I know it sounds vain..but come on have you seen my face? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment