Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Pics from last nights Man of the Year Reception

I had a great time last night! Although it was a tad bit congested, I met alot of interesting people! I swear God keeps putting me in the right place at the right time! From Top to Bottom:

Leigh Torrence cornerback for the New Orleans Saints, I asked where the superbowl ring was to get a pic of it, but they haven't recieved them yet...bummer.

Frank Ski- ATL's V-103.3FM...cool as fan man! He invited me to an art event this eveing...still pondering if I'm going b/c I have so many deadlines at the moment... but we'll see...

Katrice L. Mines-Atlanta Tribune Editor...HAHA! "I think therefore I am!" in my previous post I was saying I hope to rub elbows with this woman...yeah I rubbed elbows and now she has my resume' and three of my writing samples...we'll see where that goes....

And last but certainly not least, Kasim Reed, ATL's 59th Mayor...Congrats to all!






No comments:

Post a Comment