Monday, March 29, 2010

Trying to figure out what's wise about getting your wisdom teeth pulled..

Sooooo ok this past week has been lackluster to say the least. This wisdom teeth ordeal has been one for the books! As routine as this procedure is, I'm still throwing it in the "Cruel and Unusual" chapter right along with "The Artist" (yeah he's at it again) and that stupid show The Hills, cause anything that takes you from normal to Kanye West Through the wire in 0-60 has to be!

So Besides looking like Buzz Lightyear's kid sister for the last week, I haven't gotten much accompolished, which I'm actually quite ashamed of, I GUESS I had an excuse...but then again doesn't everyone? Not!

With that...back to the lab I go...



...I'm a little bit of both of these guys

No comments:

Post a Comment