Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is what my brain looks like when I'm brainstorming...

                                       
Soooo alot has been going on with the kid, I've been getting tracks left and right, one in which I'm super excited about because if I come hard lyrically like I know I can, it can mean something major for me...so actively working on that. I've been getting emails from other publications (The Goods Mag and Street Report), been to Jacksonville and back on some red eye ish without telling anyone for a much needed meeting of the minds, and geez just being in the right places at the right time lol

What I'm learning is that I can't say yes to everything though, I'm going to burn myself out. I used to think that I was this super woman with a cape that could do any and everything, which proved to be my kryptonite, not the kush,  because I hadn't mastered the art of time management.

And speaking of which, I have to wrap this up because I have to be a my girlfriends house in an hour to do here makeup for her photoshoot...yes I'm a guru at makeup application...I'm truly a Jackie of all trades, but without time management...I'm just Jackie...and that just sounds so blah...

Also in this post...

Ent. Purposes Only: New Music-Jack Freeman "Figure it out"

Travel and Food: How to eat a Maryland Blue Crab

Love,Sex,Relatioships: How would you react...

Spirituality: Message in a Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment