Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm working man! :)

For some reason I couldn't upload this video into the music section of my blog...where it's supposed to be, but anyways this is a snippett of a session with Sommer Melody, a current Universal artist that is recording one of my songs for my SESAC demo entitled "Lose Control". Her voice is so light and beautiful, I thought it would be great for this song and the beat was done by Grammy nominated producer Tai Rotan who you also see in the video...I call this the "Beginnings" :)


I layed this down as well with my brother's friend Alto. It's a Hustle and Flow set up lol, but whatever works man...I'll record just about anywhere lol...The track, although you can't hear it, was done by my homey DJ Clean, its a crazy track too! So shout out to him... I'll post the finished product soon enough :)


No comments:

Post a Comment