Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The only thing better than an invention...is the reinvention...My blog revamps as my life does

I am pleased to have my new blog, it feels so much more vibrant!

My friend told me the other day that I sound so pissed in my blog and it just so happen as I was looking through my blog posts earlier that day I felt the same way! Like an angry little black girl or something...and I had to ask myself " is that really who I am?" and if so, "how can I change that... ASAP!"

My friends certainly wouldn't describe me that way, but I know that just changing a few colors on my blog wouldn't do the entire trick either, so I've been doing a tad bit of soul searching this past week, and did some activities out of this neat little book entitled The 5 Book Where will you be five years from today? by Dan Zadra. It's truly awesome and it really stimulated me mentally, physically, and emotionally. It allowed me to view facets in my life differently as well as relight the flames in others. My approach to everything is definitely altered and I like it! I think you will to.

So from now on, I'll be posting in the respective areas in the tabs, as time progresses, I imagine more of those popping up. The general area will direct you to what my hands are in that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment