Friday, July 16, 2010

NBC new Sitcom "Outsourced" ...This is some str8 bull**it...


I've been gone for a minute with the "wees!" and woes of the world, but I'm back now...maybe I'll get back to them in a post, maybe I won't, either way I would like to touch on NBC's "more colorful" approach to their fail...I mean Fall season line up :)

I was watching television, which is something I hardley ever do ( and this is one of the reasons why), but this commercial for this sitcom "Outsource" reared it's ugly head and I was appalled! Like how could you possible make a joke, and TV series at that, about outsourcing, when we're still in an economic downturn and outsourcing was the solution for many major and minor companies but proved to be a direct issue of displacement to Americans due to the millions of lay offs?

Now those same Americans that NBC RELIES on for ratings are being subject to this blantant disregard to REAL life because they live in Tinsel Town... it's like a slap in the face. And as much as I would like to post the trailer to display the slapstick bafoonery, I'm afraid that the droplet of American patriotism that I do have won't allow me to give them anymore free publicity. That is all...

Comments STRONGLY encouraged on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment