Monday, June 13, 2011

Good News...

I've really been meaning to post up all the wonderful things going on, but it's funny how the bad ones can over power that.

Like the fact that I was laid off a couple of weeks ago from that " easiest money I ever made" job, and found myself in line at the unemployement office ( cracking up btw at the sights that are in that building, while simultaneously smdh at the piss poor formula the U.S. Gov't has decided to use to manage our country's unemployment inniative...) only to be told that I didn't make enough while I was there to have a claim...to make matters worse, I think I was only like $200 away from qualifying.

This was a blow, yes, because I was funding my other projects with that job, but not detrimental enough seeing that I've also landed my very first column shortly after that "blow" :)

That's right! With www.TheCelebrityCafe.com...I'm crazy excited for this opportunity ! Unfortuanately, I will not be covering music, which is fine, because I believe in diversification...(I'm also well versed in other subject matters as well.) I will be covering NBC's "The Marriage Ref".

I know some people are like "what the hell do I know about marriage?" And I think the more proper question is "What the hell does ANYBODY know about marriage?"

Well I'm going to dive right into it with this column by really studying the institution that is marriage. Is it really just a business arrangement? Was love ever really a factor? And if it is, why is the divorce rate so high? You know stuff like that... and although my biological clock hasn't begun ticking technically and finding "the one" isn't really top priority, I still think 25 is a great age to get a full unbiased opinion on the subject. Here's a clip from season 1





I'll also be taking bets on couples longevity potential...lol j/k...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment