Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So this was awesome

I love that Atlanta isn't afraid to show off their successful female counterparts! I was really inspired by all these women once I heard their endless list of accomplishments and achievements. These are the premier taste makers of ATL and I was so elated to be in the same room with them!

My phone decided to die right as the event began, so I couldn’t tweet about all of the faboulous-ness that surrounded me. Especially the venue itself, The Glam Bar, owned by Sabrina Peterson, if you haven't been already, this is somewhere every woman in Atlanta should go to at least once to get all done up and sexy before they hit the town. They were also filiming a reality show (yes another one) during the event entitled "Fash-Lane on Peters St." So be on the look out for that!




I interviewed Rashan Ali (formerly of V-103 again..such a doll), Terri Vaugn (I have such a funny story about that, but maybe another day ) and also Nicole Garner of the Garner Circle PR Firm, who I really think is just an all around powerhouse. I made a lot of connections of course, one in particular that I can’t wait to sit down have lunch with…hopefully she’ll want to be my mentor as I’m actively seeking for one . ..*fingers crossed*. Another thing that I loved about this event because it completed deaded the common stereotyoe that women can't work together. There was no cattiness, no funny looks, or hating...just a celebration of greatness...I dig that...

Google these women…there are definitely some individuals you need to know if you want to progress through anything from entertainment to charity foundations in ATL...or anywhere for that matter

Congratulations to all the Fearless Females...who knows..that could be us soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment