Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Ms. Busy "B"

Yeah...guilty as charged I've been sooooo busy it doesn't make any sense! I knew once I picked up doing journalism again that my blog would be like a step child to me *sigh* I didn't mean for it to happen that way, but I've been bringing the sun up for the last 4 weeks now covering various events in ATL (which I'll get to momentarily)  and I'm beat...anytime I do have time to myself...I sleep...and not regular sleep...like coma sleep...like blazing and having crazy sex then passing out sleep...like downing 3 Long islands and...well you get the idea...



RECAP:
I test drove the 2011 Porsche Cayenne at the Porsche Dance at Dusk event, exchange info w/ two super producers there...not really into dropping names like that...just know they're significant :)


I went salsa dancing at Havanna Club, had a blast and the next day I wanted a whole new pair of feet because I thought I was on Dancing with the Stars.

Went the Res concert who is an incredible singer from some time ago and she finally dropped her second album Black.Girls.Rock. (check her out here), did the interview after the show, mind you this was after leaving the Porsche event, my hair was too through!




Interviewed Zo! from the Justice League, which was really cool, went to the listening party, but was late so me and my cuzo Jon-Jon walked around Little 5 points for a bit, met the owner of a tattoo shop who wouldn't mind working w/ us on a tattoo party...more about that later..and of course you're invited :)

From there went to a get together at the Eyedrum in the art district and saw some incredible pieces of work.



... and then to Luckie Lounge for another friend of friend's B-day celebration...by the end of the night I lost that friend because he's insecure...long story thing is we were'nt even dating, but then gained a new one :)

 
Yeah so the guy is mixing a shot called Liquid Nitrogen....yeah...so of course I had to get one...


                              
 It was sweet and very potent...I was hesitant at first...cause' I mean c'mon...there's smoke coming from it!

                                                                                         

Needless to say I had a good time :)....






Had a photoshoot with a couple of associates for http://www.stylesbyteri.com/ for their hair and makeup portfolios...which was fun! I was told to be a sexy, edgy , lesbian...yeah not sure if I pulled that one off but this is what I came up with lol



Caught a cold from my niece...kids and their freakin elementary school germs....ewwww!

I interviewed Derek J ('Hair Battle Spectacular, Good Hair, Real Housewives of ATL...you know the short guy in heels)...he'a a total sweetheart..which reminds me I need to make my hair appointment with him, since he did tell me to bring my butt on down there...and I shall do what I'm told.

Broke the handle on my Louis Vuitton...ughhh

Went to Compound on Friday night, VIP style and was like 3 couches down from Wale...yes Wale, and I'm such a goof ball that I gave 4 of my friends access that I forgot to give myself, so while my guests were meeting him I was stuck with the sercurity guard whose pleasure was my pain...we made ammends by the end of the night though. Can't find the pics for this, the one night I forgot my camera ...which really blows cause' no one could tell me and my girl nothing (in my Kanye voice)

Let's see what else...oh yeah this past weekend was the Atlanta Classics, FAMU and TSU game, so I had friends come up from Tallahassee, as well as an ex *sigh* I do love my Trey, he was like my 2nd love lol
Hit the game up on Saturday, where FAMU lost for the first time in seven years, so that was a bummer...and then got a ticket..jerks...

From the box :)

In all this I managed to make an appointnment with SESAC on Oct. 8th for them to finally hear my work, and I feel pretty good about it, I will be in the studio this week working on that with producer Skot Free (Stankonia),I forsee that being a very fruitful friendship.

I still have interviews to extract and videos to edit....LAWD!

And my editor just texted me asking my availability for this week since the BET Hip Hop Awards are going to be in town...does anyone have a couple of 5 hour energy's? I think I'm going to need some...oh and a hug...

Thank you God for keeping me busy...

check out the rest of my pics here:

No comments:

Post a Comment